Updated: Dec 17, 2021
Time to add a little sweetness into your morning routine.
Below is my go to ice coffee recipe - not only simple to create but also the perfect way to add a little energy and sweetness into your morning. This one is hubby approved for sure!!
All you need is:
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1/2 cup of water
- 2 tsp of flavor (choose a flavor of choice: Vanilla, Mint, Almond Extract etc.)
1) Combine both water and sugar in a pot over the stove.
2) Turn the stove up to medium high and wait for water and sugar to boil. Stir occasionally until sugar has dissolved.
3) Take the pot off heat and allow it to cool, once cool add flavor to mixture.
4) Filter mixture into a separate container then place in the fridge - it's now ready to use!
Iced Coffee Recipe:
1) Brew a pot of coffee and allow it to steep for your desired time.
2) Place ice into a cup then place the cup into the fridge or freezer to chill.
3) Once significantly chilled add simple syrup to the bottom of the cup (about 1 - 2 tbsp; the more you add the sweeter it will be).
4) Pour coffee on top of syrup (till about 3/4th of a cup is filled) then finish with desired amount of cream.
5) Shake content and enjoy!
Stay strong and healthy my friends!